Friday, May 18

Yawnz. Had a pretty hectic day. Went for bible studies in the morning. Was told that God is selfish as He wants us to glorify Him, not ourselves. WTH?? lol anyway walked around Tampines abit and then came home tired and sleepy and was about to climb onto bed for a much-needed nap when my mobile rang. It was Shawn - my army camp buddy. Shucks. Forgot we were supposed to meet. Bye bye nice warm cozy bed. See you later... =p

Met Shawn at Nat Lib @ Bedok. He wanted to discuss the rental of stall at Nat Lib @ Bugis for selling stuff. We decided on cookies coz thatz my forte!! LOL. Then he started buggering me about match.com - wow... that guy is desperate!! We discussed about the pros and cons before finally deciding that it is best to wait and do more research first. I mean, how many ppl actually find true love on a matchmaking website?!

Came back home and realised no one was in. had fun on my computer until 12am. =p Boring day really.. I need a job..

No comments:

Post a Comment