Thursday, February 8

big sigh...

School was a bore today (yeasturday??) except... We get to do group work again... oh goody. *pukes* Did i mention how much i hate groupwork?! I mean cummon! Why do we always have to have groupwork during the last 15mins of class? And i honestly dunno where my lecturer gets all her brilliant ideas for projectwork from!? For once i'd like class to end with the lecturer summing up what we covered... sigh

2nd horror of the day came at around 1830, while i was on my way to meet a friend at vivocity. Apparently my lecturer managed to convince the management to sit in on our debate as judges... Great... Oh and it is now a public event held at thefoyer... WOW!! arrrr i hate it when ppl orgle at me... okie not at me but all the same i hate being stared at... =(

Itz twice now that she made us put up a public performance IN FRONT OF the management. I mean what are we? exhibits A, B & C? sigh... Oh well.. ganbette nei...! yawnz. i really dun wana sound so sulky but i keep sighing becoz of al these things that happen!! haiz.. opps!

No comments:

Post a Comment