Sunday, May 13

happy again

woke up with a horrible backache. i am guessing it is a gift from acting macho running down 8 flight of steps with a luggage that is 2/3 of me in height. Went to church, prayed, sang some praises and promptly fell asleep. Okay, so i didn't but i was struggling to keep my eyes open. Not that the sermon was uninspired - on the contrary it was awesome! This lovely British lady from Hong Kong came over with her team of Cantonese-speaking peeps and was talking about ministering with the poor. Of course that in itself isn't very interesting since no one likes to be reminded of his/her social responsibilities but she peppered it with a brand of humor that is just so... British.

Okay so after that, i came home to rest my poor back. I think it was already healing but i'm plain lazy so i slept. For 6 hours! Decided i need to do something about the really weird structure of my blog. All that white space!! Blame it on Web Productions (a module i did in school) but i just can't stand staring at so much emptiness. And it's white! So i browsed a couple of blogs that are being nominated for blog awards. Or have the awards been handed out? Never mind. I came across miss Karen Cheng's blog and i am so impressed with her blog that i started reading the archives!! And i found her entries very funny to say the least! it's like, you can almost imagine her expression as the events unfold! Like when she was at a baby massage class and she ran out of things to say to her baby Callum, then realizes the lady next to her was gossiping! About the other women in the class! To her baby! I can a visualize her expression of aghast! by the way her blog's at http://www.karencheng.com.au/ It's very interesting!!

Oh yes, it's Mother's Day. I am broke and am unable to get a gift for my mummy. And anyway we had a disagreement this morning. At 5:30am! All because she saw my sis at the car park alone and berated me for not helping her load the luggage at the car park. Big Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment