Saturday, July 30

Dear all, below is a letter i came across on a website - www.yasg.com. I felt it was very inspiring and piognant so i'm posting it.

"To all loved ones:

I am writing this letter because the disease I am fighting could perhaps take me sooner than expected. This is a gift, as I can leave my feelings and insights with all of you to carry on throughout out the rest of your lives on this planet. Hopefully this letter will not have to be distributed for another 70 years or so, but I feel blessed with the opportunity to share what I have learned up to this point in my life.

Firstly, I want you to know how blessed I feel to have had contact on earth with each and every one of you. There is a reason we have all met at one point or another. Perhaps it was something as simple as passing on a smile or a laugh on a bad day or help with a major life decision. It was meant to be and I hope I will always stay in your heart.

Through my fight with this disease I have learned a great deal. Most importantly I want to share the insight that we are spirits living in physical shells. Regardless of what effects your physical body keep in mind your spirit thrives within you. Be mindful of this, you'll be surprised how far it will take you.

Experiences and memory are worth more than any material posession. As I look through my material posessions I find difficulty in equating material goods with the lives I have come into contact with. Life is about the experiences, emotions, memories and the love we share. This is not goodbye. Allow my spirit and our memories to remain within. I am thankful for the time we have known one another.

God Bless,

Love Scott"

No comments:

Post a Comment