Thursday, February 22

happy new year!!

gong xi gong xi!! today's the 5th day of lunar new year and i went out with my classmates for visits! 1st stop was my place - brought lots of food out for my friends but they only ate a little.. sigh. Led them all on a tour of my place. The general consensus was that my floors are very clean heehee!! Then we went over to Elaine's house, which was only 1 bus stop away.

Her house is HUGE!! and she's got a gu zhen!! she must be very cultured right? lol!! we ate more at her place, possibly coz her mummy's in and we feel paiseh since she bought the food specially for the muslim girls Lina & Nisa. Anyway her house is very open in concept - the kitchen has no door!! its an executive flat so that explains the size. wow. so much room for just 3 people!!

Next stop is at Sembawang - Lirong's house. Her place is really festive!! Even the corridor outside her flat is decorated!! and there were so many new year plants in full bloom!! its like walking into a chinese manor in ancient times!! lol. We did the tour again at her place and i found myself profoundly ashamed... Her brother's room (he's reading Bio in NUS) is so neat!! and he's got "The Art of War" in bamboo form!! awesome!! We also played 2 rounds of marjong. erm i won the first round heehee!! anyway. it was a very tiring but happuy day for me. gong xi!! me gona sleep le.. nitezzzzzZZZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment